Not to be dramatic but this is the most refreshing and delicious treat I have had all summer.
If you don't know, granita is a semi-frozen dessert made from sugar, water, and flavoring.
This recipe requires 3 ingredients, ~10 minutes to make, a couple of hours in the freezer, and ta-da!
For this recipe, I used our No. 2 CBD infused Green Tea and our No. 4 CBD-infused Rose Herbal Tea, just please be sure to let me know how it went.
- 1 cup freshly brewed tea, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1.5 ounces sugar of your choice
- Dissolve sugar in lemon juice over low heat
- Mix in the tea of choice
- Strain into a container with lid
- Freeze for 3 hours then mix well, breaking up crystals
- Freeze for 2 hours
Pro Tip: if you make ahead, put it in the fridge for 30 min before serving!